sobota 26. března 2011

Little Secret for you...

Secret for you...



,, Hello? Is anybody here?!"
,, Please...answer me..." Quietly whispers...
,, I feel so alone...Why are they looking at me through the cage?" am I in the cage?
It's lie or reality?
,, What is reality for me?"
,, Nothing, because I'm not here..."They look at me like If I was poison or a little hostile one ...
,, I made for you so much!"
,, But why? Why they're looking at me this way? Did I everything bad?"
,, No, they're just scared..." The brown lighting eyes (or is it red?)....look...into...the shadows...
,, You're soo sweet...and I love you...I love all of my lost friends.." Black big wolf...lost view of the world...little white cat...or something different?
Fox...bird...or human?
,, Nothing...I'm nothing..."
,, I'm just lost and I'm asking to you...Are you afraid of me? Don't worry...I'm just...grey color in the black and white..."
Black Raven...chessboard...black and white stripes...Who are you? Who?!
,, I'm just little hidden secret for you...for all of my friends...goodbye...Show ends! Go home....Go...Go away..."


,, Hello? Is anybody here? It's me...your mind..."
,, I'm just a little secret..."
,, little...."
,, secret..."

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat